Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Virtual Worlds 2007, Mobile 2.0 Event and E for All reviews coming soon...

I haven't posted for a while since I have a very busy schedule. I am currently in San Francisco heading today to Los Angeles after I have been in the Virutal Worlds 2007 conference and the Mobile 2.0 conference both here in the Bay Area.

There's a lot happening in both spaces, and I am preparing a thorough post on each of those. In addition I am attending the E for All expo (formerly E3) tomorrow, and naturally I am going to write about that as well.

Probably will get around to writing next week when I am back in Israel. In the meantime, watch out for the upcoming CSI:NY and The Office episodes: Both will be about Second Life, so the are bound to be interesting/entertaining...

The CSI episode was announced by CSI creator Anthony Zuiker in the Virtual Worlds conference (See Reuters), and I heard about The Office episode in one of my meetings here, with the creators of the Second Life content featured there (See Virtual World News for more on that).

The episodes are going to be aired Oct. 24 (CSI) and Oct. 25 (The Office), so be prepared for the Second Life grid to get overloaded...


BTW - No picture this time since Blogger has some sort of a bug...

No comments: