Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Still here...

I haven't blogged for a while for no special reason, just a lot of interesting things are going on here in GamearraY... Once we get out of our current stealth mode for our new product I will of course update here.

Anyway, since Google's android was released (see my previous post), nothing exciting happened in the industry (as far as I know), and I guess since Christmas is approaching it's going to stay slow for the next month or so. However, 3GSM 2008 is around the corner, opening in February 11th, so this is about to change....

As for this blog, I am thinking about making it more than just a blog, so I would like to hear from you the readers what would you like to see in terms of content that is relevant for the mobile content and new media spaces. If you have any ideas or suggestion drop me an email or comment here in this post.

No comments: