Tuesday, August 5, 2008

World's most ancient cameraphone...

Hmmm... Not what you expected, right?... This image here is not a photoshop work, it is an actual physical "cameraphone". I took this picture in my visit to the graduates exhibition held in the Bezalel Academy of Arts here in Jerusalem.

I doubt if it actually works (In fact I'm sure it doesn't...), but the concept which was displayed in the art department is interesting and surprising... I didn't get the artist name, if this is yours let me know and I'll credit you here.

Anyway, I had to share it with you - quite hilarious... There were other neat exhibits (not necessarily mobile realted...) from the Animation, Industrial Design and other departments, if you're in the area in July, this exhibition is very recommended.

Also, on an unrelated matter, my post The battle of the mobile platforms which raised a lot of interest in the mobile community was published in the Carnival of Mobilists (CotM) #135 hosted this week at Paul Rupert's Mobile Point View. This is the third time at the CotM, so I hope to host one myself sometime in the following months. Till then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thnks for sharing that bizarre news.