Thursday, May 15, 2008

MoMoTLV launch event

I'm glad to say that MoMoTLV's launch event went great - we had an attendance of around 150-160 people and everyone had a good time and we got great feedbacks.

The speakers (including myself) had a bit of a hard time overcoming the noisy bar atmosphere... but that's understandable - put a lot of Israeli mobile professionals in one room, give them free alcohol and sushi - and you know the rest...

Anyway you can find a summary post on the MoMoTLV blog, including links to some PR we got and pictures in the facebook group. Founding MoMoTLV and getting this event up was quite time consuming so now I am trying to catch up in my personal and professional life... but still I am looking forward to the next event, since the first was so much fun.

P.S. - In the picture above you can see the MoMoTLV team with the cork board we used for people to put their business cards on...

No comments: