Tuesday, February 13, 2007

3GSM: Day 1

I am here at the 3GSM World Congress at Barcelona, and after a long day, I can finally rest... I forgot how tiresome 3GSM is... the number of exhibiting companies and the huge exhibition space is absolutely overwhelming... I have been around the exhibition halls all day, and still there is so much more that I still didn't even see...

Since I have a long day tomorrow too, I am not going to write here about everything I saw, but just a few points: First, the exhibition stayed the same as it was - for good and the bad... Many exhibiting companies even stayed in the exact location they were in last year, which makes it easier to navigate...

Also with all the commotion it is still really difficult to spot anything, so even companies with possibly amazing technologies get lost in the crowd, and here the tricks of standing out are the same, and focus mainly on getting the best booth-babes...

Anyway I saw some neat stuff that I am going to write about (and I don't mean just the booth-babes...), but for now I must get some sleep... I will try to update this blog daily and bring you news directly from the conference, so see you tomorrow...

No comments: