Thursday, February 15, 2007

3GSM: Days 2,3 and 4...

Well, I thought I will manage to post some live news from the conference, but it is just not possible, at least not with my schedule... We had a good lineup of meetings here, and also some spontaneous ones, and of course some networking events in the evenings, so there is absolutely no time to do anything but 3GSM itself... You can just take a look at this picture to understand how big it is, and this is just part of the 3GSM "village" (And of course you don't see the inside of the exhibition halls, which as my legs learned are not so small...)

However, I have tons of insights from the conference as well as anecdotes and thoughts that I would like to share with you, so after I return I will start writing those one by one.

No comments: