Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mac vs. PC and Wii vs. PS3...

Well since I just posted a story about Apple, and one of my main fields of expertise is gaming, I though I'd share with you a great commercial I just bumped into (And no, I am not affiliated with Apple or Nintendo in any way...)

I guess most of you already know this brilliant Apple commercial that emphasizes the user-friendliness of the mac vs. the business-only image of the PC (And you haven't seen it, you have to see this video first to understand the context of the next one):



Now (Actually a few months ago, but I just bumped into it now), The G4TV channel has made an homage to this commercial, comparing Sony's PS3 with Nintendo's Wii console (which as it seems now is turning to be a great success). The result is much better, and more "easy on the eyes" if you like (And I like...):



Just hilarious... I think the peak is when the "PS3" is screaming "Have you ever even heard of the Blu-Ray?!? It's the future..." (Referencing to Sony's battle against the HD-DVD...). Maybe you missed that line since the "Wii" is showing what she can do in the exact same moment...

And BTW - This commercial already got attention even from feminist columnists... I guess that's the reason why it is not a real Nintendo commercial but rather a fake G4TV one...

No comments: