Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pizza Time!

Well, we here at GamearraY are burning the midnight oil towards our Orange Israel launch. It is amazing how in every R&D project the "last mile" is always the most tedious, but also the most important.

After dozens of man-months, you already have all the heavy infrastructure up and running with sophisticated algorithms and an impressive backend, but the smallest thing in the interface, such as a non-clear message can confuse users and result (in our case) in decreased downloads and hence decreased revenues.

Anyway, I am devoting most of my time to that task now, but I will try to squeeze in a few posts, maybe in the weekends. Now I have to go to order some pizzas, otherwise known as "programmers fuel"...

But before I go, I will leave you with this great parody from MadTV (SNL wannabes) sent to me by one of the programmers here. I won't explain it, but it is related to one of my earlier posts about the iPhone.... and its quite good... (And if you didn't see Steve Jobs' keynote where he announced the iPhone, you'd better see that first to understand the context)...

So here it is - enjoy...

No comments: