Friday, January 12, 2007

YouTube Downtime

Hmmm... Just when I am using YouTube to share some great videos in my blog - a scheduled downtime is what I get...

Makes you think about the responsibility of all the videos/pictures/you-name-it sharing sites - I know it's free and I know it's not exactly what you would call "life supporting", but I guess there are millions of frustrated bloggers and blog-readers right now all over the world, not understanding where their videos went...

Anyway, if you bumped into my blog and the post below about the Wii commercial doesn't show the videos (which are the whole point of this blog entry) - YouTube is probably still having its "nap"... So, you can read the other posts, but get back for this specific one - I promise it's worth it... BIGTIME...

No comments: